Please see my CV for a complete list of publications and talks.
5. Orr, D, A Bui, MM Klope, M Lee, I McCullough, CI Motta, I Mayorga, K Konicek, K, HS Young. “Context-dependent effects of shifting large herbivore assemblages on plant structure
and diversity.” Journal of Ecology. 2021.
4. Bui, A, D Orr, M Lepori-Bui, K Konicek, HS Young, HV Moeller. “Soil fungal community composition and functional similarity shift across distinct climatic conditions.” FEMS Microbiology Ecology. 2020. PDF.
Media coverage: UCSB Current, The Bottom Line
3. Miller-ter Kuile, A, D Orr, A Bui, R Dirzo, M Klope, DJ McCauley, C Motta, HS Young. “Impacts of rodent eradication on seed predation and plant community biomass.” Biotropica. 2020. PDF.
Media coverage: UCSB Current, The Economist, Atlas Obscura
2. Lafferty, KD, JP McLaughlin, DS Gruner, TA Bogar, A Bui, JN Childress, M Espinosa, ES Forbes, CA Johnston, M Klope, A Miller-ter Kuile, M Lee, KA Plummer, DA Weber, RT Young, HS Young. “Secondary extinction of Asian tiger mosquitoes (Aedes albopictus) following rat eradication on Palmyra Atoll.” Biology Letters. 2018. PDF.
Media coverage: The Scientist
1. Hardesty-Moore, M, S Deinet, R Freeman, GC Titcomb, EM Dillon, K Stears, M Klope, A Bui, D
Orr, HS Young, A Miller-ter Kuile, LF Hughey, and DJ McCauley. “Migration in the
Anthropocene: how collective navigation, environmental system, and taxonomy shape
the vulnerability of migratory species.” Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B. 2017.
Ingeman, KE, C Wolf, DR Williams, LZ Zhao, AL Ritger, WJ Ripple, KL Kopecky, EM Dillon, BP DiFiore, SR Csik, A Bui, AC Stier. “Glimmers of Hope in Global Apex Predator Recovery.”
Miller-ter Kuile, A, A Apigo, A Bui, et al. “Predator-prey interactions of terrestrial invertebrates are determined by predator body size and species identity.”
Orr, D, A Bui, M Klope, I McCullough, I Mayorga, C Motta, HS Young. “Effects of realistic changes in large herbivore assemblages on plant structure and diversity vary across climates.”